The Osceola Tax Collector Family
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
We’re always on the hunt for team members who are passionate about helping others and enjoy problem solving. If you’re interested, please review the position description, complete the application, and submit it according to the instructions noted.
CSR – CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Full-time Customer Representative: 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday. Schedules will vary, between the hours of 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 pm.
Location: Kissimmee, FL
General Description of Duties:
The purpose of this position is to perform a variety of routine and complex clerical work and research for the sale of vehicle and vessel titles, registrations and license plates, parking placards and driver licenses. Employees in this classification perform at entry level support to assist and interact with the general public and other government agencies.
- Aptitude for customer service, with a hospitable and welcoming demeanor; assisting the public and co-workers in a kind and courteous manner.
- Ability to focus on work assignments and tasks with attention to detail, in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates proficient data entry skills, Internet knowledge, and familiarity with MS Office products.
- Ability to identify and safeguard confidential customer information.
- Experience with cash handling preferred.
- Retirement (Florida Retirement System)
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Deferred Compensation Plan (Optional)
Click on the following link to access the employment application.