Certified Copy of a Florida Birth Certificate.
As a partner of the Florida Department of Health’s Bureau of Vital Statistics, Florida-born citizens are now able to get a certified copy of their birth certificate at:
• Main Office 2501 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. Kissimmee, FL 34744.
• Campbell City Office 4730 South Orange Blossom Trail Kissimmee, FL 34746.
• St. Cloud Office 1300 9th Street, Suite 101B St Cloud, FL 34769.
This partnership will help make the process much easier, since a birth certificate is one of the items needed in obtaining a driver license or identification card.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO GET YOUR FLORIDA BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Step 1: Provide a Picture ID
You must provide a valid and current picture identification to apply for a Florida birth certificate. If you are a parent requesting a copy of your child's Florida birth certificate, you must bring your valid and current picture ID. Acceptable forms of picture ID include one (1) of the following:
• Driver License
• State Identification Card
• Military Identification Card
Step 2: Determine Eligibility
Determine your eligibility (relationship) to receive a Florida birth certificate. You must meet one (1) of the following criteria:
• Be the child named on the Florida birth certificate AND 18 years of age or older
• Be the parent of the person named on the Florida birth certificate
Step 3: Provide Certificate Holder Information
Be prepared to provide all information below about the person named on the Florida birth certificate:
• Full name of person at birth and any subsequent legal name changes
• Date of birth
• City or county of birth
• Mother’s full name including her maiden surname
• Father’s full name (if his name is on the record)
Step 4: Provide Applicant Information
Be prepared to provide all information below about the person obtaining the Florida birth certificate:
• Full name
• Relationship to person named on the certificate (father, mother, self, etc.)
• Mailing address (include city, state and zip code)
• Daytime phone number
Step 5: Complete Application for Florida Birth Record
Save time and complete the application for Birth Record prior to visiting one of our offices.
Reminder: If applicant is self (and 18 years of age or older) or parent, then the applicant must complete this application and provide valid photo identification. If applicant is not one of the above, the application AND an Affidavit to Release a Birth Certificate must be completed by an authorized person such as a legal guardian or legal representative and submitted to the Vital Statistics Office (Click Here) .
Acceptable forms of identification are the following: Driver License, State Identification Card, Passport, and/or Military Identification Card.
Florida Birth Certificate Information and Applications:
Step 6: Pay applicable fees
Fees to obtain a certified FL birth certificate are as follows:
• $23.25 - Certified FL Birth Certificate ($17.00 Florida Department of Health Birth Certificate Fee + $6.25 Osceola County Tax Collector Service Fee).
• $8.00 - Fee for each additional certificate at the time of original issuance ($8.00 Florida Department of Health Birth Certificate Fee)
Checks, cash, money orders, Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover are acceptable forms of payment. A convenience fee of 2.5% with a minimum of $2.50 will be charged by the service provider when using a credit card. Reminder: Current and valid photo ID is required. Acceptable forms of ID are Driver License, State Identification Card, Passport and/or Military Identification Card.
OSCEOLA COUNTY TAX COLLECTOR
FAX: 407-742-3995 (Driver License & Tag)
FAX: 407-742-4037 (Property Taxes)
FAX: 407-742-4009 (Local Business/Tourist Tax)
BRUCE VICKERS, CFC, CFBTO, ELC.
OSCEOLA COUNTY TAX COLLECTOR
2501 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy.
Kissimmee, FL 34744
Main Office: Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Branches: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Driver License Testing Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Copyright © 2017 OSCEOLA COUNTY TAX COLLECTOR. All Rights Reserved.